- David Olle is a versatile medical/science writer with a background in veterinary drug research. He is proficient in researching the medical literature and in preparing reports, articles, essays, online content, book writing, and book reviews. He specializes in writing for the public.
- Eastshire Communications maintains close collaboration with colleagues in the professional organizations listed below in order to provide the broadest range of services to its clients.
- Author of the book, Gerd: Living with Acid Reflux Disease,” published by Mercury Learning and Information
- Book reviewer for the New York Journal of Books on the genre of health, wellness, and medicine.
- Essayist for Salem Press. Wrote 23 essays for seven encyclopedias in the medical and animal science fields.
- Book reviewer for The Lancet Oncology. Reviewed book on Vascular-targeted Therapies in Oncology.
- Medical Writer for LE Publications, Inc. Wrote chapters on gastroesophageal reflux disease and hypoglycemia for the book Disease Prevention and Treatment.
- Feature Writer for Suite 101.com. Wrote 67 articles on the topic, “New Cancer Treatments,” for online publication. Wrote 20 articles on various medical topics, applying principles of search engine optimization.
- Published a monthly e-newsletter, and currently, a blog
- Editor of a church newsletter, “West Village Voice,” published online and in print.
- Freelance Writer for Healthgate Data Corporation. Wrote articles on diabetes and peptic ulcers for the lay reader. Prepared for use on the website, bewell.com.
- Program Manager and President of the American Medical Writers Association – New England Chapter.
- Conducted animal nutrition research on commercial products for a chemical company.
- Coordinated and monitored clinical trials on veterinary drugs, interpreted results, and prepared reports for FDA submissions and internal company use.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office, EndNote, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Internet use, and website development.
- Advanced Portuguese: speaking/writing
American Medical Writers Association
New England Science Writers
Association of Independent Information Professionals
American Medical Writers Association – Certificates in Editing/Writing and Pharmaceutical
Fairleigh Dickinson University – M. S. Biochemistry
Ohio State University – B.S. Poultry Science